Friday, July 31, 2009

You Capture - Friends

This weeks You Capture theme is friends. I love my friends! They are my family. The one that I love the most is Michelley. She is one those rare gems of a friend that only come along once in a lifetime.

Here is a picture of her and Bubs on his 1st birthday:




Here is one of my favorite pictures of her and I from a few years back:




Here is a picture from the same night. It includes Michelley and Sandy but the other girls I no longer speak to:


And one last picture of my newest friend Brandi and I while she was pregnant:



And here is a few pictures with Bubs and his friends:





5 comments:

  1. you are one in a million! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful that you have such a special friendship with Michelly and pictures to back up the stories. All you 'friends' pictures are sweet and interesting!

    ReplyDelete