Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Sweet Boy - You Capture Black & White

One of the wonderful blogs I read does a You Capture challenge. I think this is a wonderful idea and decided to join in myself.
Here are some pictures of my sweet boy. They were taken at the zoo on his 1 year birthday:





And here is a picture of him and I that I absolutely love:




I absolutely love photography! I think if I could go back and start college all over again, thats what I would go for. I think I may join in on this You Capture more often!

5 comments:

  1. that's a great one of you two, you can feel the joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! The picture of you both is adorable!

    Welcome to You Capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to You Capture. I've learned so much from the weekly challenges. Your little man is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great captures (and what a handsome little man)! Welcome to You Capture...we have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are great. And your son, well, he is adorable as can be! WOW!

    ReplyDelete